BLUE NIGHT TRANSLATIONS AUGUST
J: I will always become emotional on rainy days.
Blue Night Radio -140830
Blue Night Radio -140828
- J: Everyone has times when they make mistakes. There are also times when I make mistakes, when I get back home I look back at that time, especially since I haven't done those things for many times, making mistakes is normal, so I shall just try for a few more times, and work harder.
- J: The more I think, the more good thoughts I think.
Blue Night Radio -140827
- J: (Forgetting the phone password) I've tried doing this, keying in starting from 0000 to 9999. But I didn't do it from 0000, started from 1000. So in the end I managed to unlock it. It was around the 5000s... It didn't take me much time, about 2 hours.
- J: (A text that asks for phone lock password recommendation) J: 0408! My birthday!
Blue Night Radio -140826
- J: But I think that when I love I should just accept the feelings that arise. (I should not think) But this is not me? (because) no, this is you.
- J: Actually, I feel that plastic surgery isn't a bad thing. If you feel pressured by your looks and have no confidence about your social life, then plastic surgery is fine.
Blue Night Radio -140825
- J: (Talking about people who gets motivated by either joy or unhappiness) I don't think that either sides is bad. Because even when (I) am feeling down, I am the kind who gets a lot of motivation to live on.
- J: Well, actually I also think that I'm the type with high self esteem but... uh... my ups and downs are quite serious. It seems like I don't have much confidence today.
- J: I came a little earlier today. I'm such a person! Haha, I'm going to brag a bit.
- J: Love is abnormal, first of all! I think that love is (about) not being able to understand things in normal situations which keeps arising, and things that keeps being connected together.
- J: I have a sister too. But I will be jealous and worried of my sister's boyfriend. Since it's love and care for a family member (but) my sister has to share her love for that person.
- J: Even though I hear much about things such as my sister meeting her boyfriend, rather than interfering, it's interrupting. Interrupting. If I talk about it (I just say) "eh~" impudently, and don't give a good reaction. If it's like that then this is just my jealousy... It's a worry and jealousy of my sister as a family (member), and not a judgement of that person. It's just a feeling of love for the family, because my sister is such a person who is loved, she has to choose a good person. So that our family would not be hurt.
- J: Even though the times that you can love is not forever, when it's still fresh, you have to love a lot.
Blue Night Radio -140824
- J: To be honest, I have think like that too. Well... I also thought "Do I have to know all about how the person feels?" There are times where it's also fine not to know. There are also times where I hear things like this. That we don't know (how one is like) inside. But actually, hearing something like that makes me stressed.
Blue Night Radio -140823
- J: I am 25 years old now, I had 25 birthdays. There are 365 days in a year, birthday is just one of the days, before that we live each day normally, but if we were to live every day like our birthdays, then what would everyone think?
- J: The existence of family is that of the people you see when you open your eyes and also the people you see before you close your eyes, as you live in the same house. Parents always show us that they are fine, but when we see that they are having a hard time, it pains our heart.
- J: If you want to diet then please exercise, so please exercise, do a little (exercise) everyday
Blue Night Radio -140822
- J: Actually whatever we do has nothing to do with our age, as long as we have that passion and determination, even when we are grandfathers or grandmothers, if we have done what we wanted to do, there will still be people who will support you, be envious of your, and like you. So just go do it!
Blue Night Radio -140820
- HT: Jonghyun-hyung shall we go to the practice room together, I want to sing Taemin's song, Danger. Jonghyun: No no, please don't touch the fairy.
- J: Had a rough day, feeling blue, this is how my day went today. Was very determined, a lot of things on hand but none went smoothly, so it's a very painful day but this is how people live! The thought of this is how everybody live is a little comforting.
Blue Night Radio -140819
- J: Yes, listening to Blue Night every night... Maybe because of the time, I always have a lot of thoughts. Freshen up with Blue Night! Keep thinking "I can do it!" and it will be fine, because whether it is today or the day after tomorrow, there will always be a day that follows.
- J: I feel that parents asking their children who just ended an exam the moment they enter the house "Did you do well?", how much stress is that for the one who receives the question? Isn't it good to just simply say "You've worked hard". Guest: If they do that, (the child) may just cry. J: It's okay to cry, how much hardship (did they experience) to take the exam, it's super super super annoying!!! How would I know if I did well or not, don't ask me.
- J: There have to be reasons why there are people who are better than me, such as having spent more time (on it) etc... It's a given to feel envious, but because of this reason you feel inferior and decided to give up then you have your priorities wrong! If you don't work hard, even if you have talent you still are unable to shine in the end. Without hard work, interest or determination, it seem that you won't be able to do it. First of all you need to have interest, then work harder in order for it to work out, I think!
- J: Having nothing going well the whole day, feeling down, I feel this way today too. I had determination, and there were many things (to do) but nothing went smoothly. So its a hard day. But people live like that, as long as you think that everyone lives like that, it would be good to get some comfort.
Blue Night Radio -140818
- J: I will always become emotional on rainy days.
- J: Just cry if it has been hard on you. There's a need to let out all the emotions which have been suppressed all this while./ If it's really hard then just cry it out. Perhaps others will judge, but you have to release all the feelings that you have been suppressing all these while. "I'm not being like this so that others can look at me this way, but it's (my way) of releasing stress. I have been feeling so upset, stressed, and depressed, why can't I cry."
- J: Sometimes even if we know we will regret it, we still ask those questions. It's not that we want to regret, (we ask) so that we'll wake up after hearing the answer from the other person.
- J: Am I right living this way? Am I right doing this? Generally when people think that it is when they feel like being comforted. Yeah, you're doing it right... (it's) something that you cannot confirm by yourself, you need strength from other people to confirm it.
Blue Night Radio -140815
- J: I have the thoughts of making music that is able to give anyone courage. Daybreaker (guest): You can do it. Jonghyun-ssi you can do it.
Blue Night Radio -140811
- J: I feel that if you don't talk about it the misunderstanding will get bigger. It's better to talk about it in order for it to not worsen, for there to be no regrets, for both parties to be able to talk the next time.
Blue Night Radio -140808
- J: I've said this on (previous) broadcasts before that I like the rain, and when it rains and I go "Wa I feel good because it's raining!" the members would be like "What (are you talking about)~ it's raining so you feel good?", like that.
Blue Night Radio -140807
- J: Our mothers are great. When I ask her things that I don't know, she knows it and when I ask her how to do something she does it for me. Even though I am busy, she's busy too, but she still does everything for me. Whoa... everyone's mother is the best, I feel.
- J: We have to be well, to our mothers. Don't just send messages in to Blue Night, please also call your mom and tell her that it's delicious. Even though you're not fond of it.
- J: About studies, things like grades don't determine your future. I live thinking that, compared to studying, how I should live and with what dreams are (more) important. I... I lived like that.
Blue Night Radio -140802
- J: The most important thing when learning (something) is to be determined, keep working hard, and not giving up. But parents will also worry because of your studies as they pin their hopes on you, but don't take that as a burden, when you're tired, talk to your parents (and say) "I'd work very hard, please continue to cheer me on", don't be afraid to tell them, because they are your parents. This will make things better.