BLUE NIGHT TRANSLATIONS NOVEMBER 2014
J: Personally, I don't like it. Whether it's being nagged or nagging.
Blue Night Radio - 141130
Blue Night Radio - 141129
- (During the 1 year of 2014) J: More things that I have expected came true, and there were many things that I planned that ended up in vain. And I also got things that i have never expected to have. It seems to be this way as you live a life. What should I do? But I'm not the only one who lives like that.
Blue Night Radio - 141127
- J: As compared to the heat, I can stand the cold better.
Blue Night Radio - 141126
- (ending) J: Can we cry as much as we would want to cry? Can we live remembering everything we would want to remember?
- (Cinema seat preference?) J: For me it's comfortable at the very back. Because I like to watch (from a) wide (screen) from afar. Because I'm the type who likes to watch alone....
Blue Night Radio - 141124
- J: I'm quite sensitive to scents... If there's a scent that I like, I have to know (what it is). I'll keep trying to ask.
- J: Actually, when I start meeting someone, then honestly, I don't listen to what the world has to say, I only to nothing else except the words of that person. If someone says "But I saw her somewhere?", then even when I ask "Where are you?" and (she replies) "At home", then I just pass the matter over with "She's at home". Even if I saw her somewhere else, I'm the type who thinks that she must have a reason to lie. This is trust.
Blue Night Radio - 141123
- J: I'm not exactly a positive person. I prepare for something while thinking of the worst (that could happen)
- Listener: I'll wait for you to have a lover.
- J: But I'm fine?! I'm fine alone!! Why does everyone think I'm having a hard time??
- J: I also slightly have the thought of forsaking all my schedules tomorrow and going some where far away.
- J: It's sunday, everyone. It's fine even if you sleep more.
Blue Night Radio - 141122
- J: Don't think of it as participating in the broadcast, think of it as inviting me into everyone's day.
Blue Night Radio - 141120
- J: At first when I had the dream, I started because I liked it. Then at some time, I blindly went after my dreams. Actually after 2, 3 years after I debuted, I realised that I blindly sang and produced albums. When I felt that, I felt a sense of low self-esteem. Then I realised, "Oh, why am I like that?"
- 9: You look like the indoor kind of person. J: I'm that kind. I don't go out often actually. Whether it is summer or winter.
Blue Night Radio - 141119
- J: Once when we traveling in Gangwondo, the stars in the sky were so beautiful that we stopped our car and got down to look at them.
Blue Night Radio - 141118
- J: My sister listened well while I used to say "I'll do what I want!" so my mother worried about me.
- J: My sister is the kind who listen well. I'm not like that. When we were still schooling my sister could sit at her desk for 4~5 hours to study, and I wondered how she could do that. My sister listens well.
Blue Night Radio - 141115
- J: How interesting it is to feel comforted when you are comforting others?
- J: You've probably felt that it was unfair when everyone around you are dating except for you. You've probably felt that it was unfair when everyone had good grades except for you. But the most unfair thing, is when you are working when everyone else is taking a rest. I like being busy and having to do the radio show, but there are also times when I feel that it's unfair when I have to work when my members are resting.
- J: It's fine to watch a movie by yourself. You can concentrate better too. As you become used to doing that, you may even not be able to watch a movie with someone else, even in the theatre. For me, I'm the type to not like going to the movies for a date course, you can't even speak in there./ People have different preference but instead of looking at the same spot, i prefer looking face to face with the person i like.
Blue Night Radio - 141113
- J: What's the point of asking (if they did well) since it has already ended? / Rather than asking how was the exam, i'd say "good job" to everyone. it's always the first thing i want to say after everyone's exams.
- J: Since middle school, my display name has always been song lyrics. Even now... (My friend) always ask 'Ya, what's up with you'? 'Why?' (and he'll) say 'No, your display name...'. Nothing, they're just lyrics?
Blue Night Radio - 141110
- J: So hamburgers are food from Hamburg. I didn't know that either.
- J: I'm the type to not dislike "anything" questions, if (i ask) "what shall we eat?" and (the reply is) "anything", (i'd say) "then i'll pick whatever I want to eat." and pick it.
Blue Night Radio - 141107
- J: Writing diary entries is good. Next time please keep continuing to write them. I also keep thinking that I should write them, but it was troublesome to me, so i started doing voice recordings, rather than write it. Recently I don't write or voice record. I think I should start doing it again.
Blue Night Radio - 141106
- J: i'm really good at memorizing lyrics and script. Nine: what about phone numbers? J: not at all. i'm not good with numbers
- J: i tend to be an extrovert? in order to survive, i'm an extrovert! even though i'm such when i'm curious, i'm usually an introvert
Blue Night Radio - 141105
- J: When you exercise in the morning, exercising on an empty stomach is good if for dieting. Anyhow, its good to exercise on an empty stomach
- J: We always think that we don't have to study much after high school, only to have to study more in university. Then we think we don't have to study more after university, but as we are looking for a job, we still continue to study, even more. For my mom's situation, she only entered university after she turned 30 year old, and she graduated when she was near 40. She studied and taught at the same time. At some time, when you're 20.. 23 years old, it's a much younger age. But she was always studying hard, and seeing how she was, I thought that there is no end to learning.... Will is the most important thing.
Blue Night Radio - 141103
- J: Personally, I don't like it. Whether it's being nagged or nagging.