BLUE NIGHT TRANSLATIONS
J: We always judge based on what we see, but what we see isn't always the full truth.
Blue Night Radio - 150228
Blue Night Radio - 150227
Blue Night Radio - 150226
- J: I can't do things as I listen (to something). That's why when I did my homework, I did it without listening to music.
- J: I dislike having to sit for long, so I quickly did it... then sprawl (on the bed) Guys are all like that~ Isn't it? Is it only me?
- J: Expression, indeed guys who express their thoughts are sexy. Compared to that, I want to be mentally sexy.
- J: I really dislike words like "Have no wrinkles in your brain~". I want to have a lot of wrinkles in my brain!
- J: I think that guys get more charming with time. Everyone, my charm has yet to sprout. I hope you will continue to watch over me to see how my sprout (of charm) will turn out. Please don't run away.
- J: (Long hair vs short hair) I'm the type who likes short hair better than long hair.
- J: 5pm in the afternoon in Spain. It's a place that I think 'I want to visit there!'. But will I be able to go? I always say 'I should go', 'I should go', 'I should go', 'I should go', but will I be able to?
- J: Isn't it okay to think of our ownselves sometimes?
- J: i'm going to eat chicken before sleeping tonight!
- J: I don't know about others, but I've done what I wanted to do. As you know, it's very enjoyable to do what you want to do.
- J: Once March passes, one quarter of the year will have passed. That's really fast.
- J: (ending ment) One thing I'm sure of is that no matter how much dust there is, a blue piece of paper will always be blue. Dust don't change colours. (T/N: he's using this as an analogy to describe youth. paper = youth. dust = hardships during youth)
- J: I heard that Chamomile tea is good for insomnia. When drinking tea and listening to music, I think it feels peaceful.
- J: I think youth is like that. You're more intense than anyone else, and you're more idle than anyone else. You're more positive than anyone else, but you're also more negative than anyone else. If you didn't continually think "I mustn't hurt that much".. It's fine if you hurt a little. It's fine if you fall.
- J: It's fine if you hurt. It's fine if you fall down sometimes.
- J: When I was younger, I used to quarrel with my mom. During puberty. I'll just shut the door and go "Forget it!" If the window in the room is opened, the door gets shut loudly, with a 'bang!'. I really dislike that, so if it gets closed loudly, then I'll open it again, and go "It got closed loudly because the windows are open", then I close it again. And because my mom finds my timidness cute so she doesn't stay angry.
- J: 'Que Sera (Sera)', it has always been a quote that I like.
- J: Indeed, before health, people have to give up on their visuals
- J: Isn't Go-Stop interesting? I like playing Go-Stop. My mom and my sister don't know how to play it well, I learnt it from my uncle
- J: The next time I have kids, I'm going to raise them with them knowing the luxury of emotions.
- J: There's no such thing as a useless emotion.
- J: Kyuhyun-ssi really loves wine. So he always tell me, Jonghyun-ah this is good and that is good. I think the world of wine is fascinating.
- J: I don't think that having an age gap is a bad thing.
- J: I don't drink coffee habitually, so going to the cafe to drink coffee makes my heart flutter. So I have the fantasy of feeling excited in the case I meet someone and after we eat, and (the person says) "I'll buy you coffee". I've never really went to a cafe with someone of the opposite gender
- J: When I was in high school, and I dropped out of it to prepare for the qualification exams, i didn't just recklessly tell my mom that "School is hard, I dont want to go to school anymore". If i did that it seems like my mom wont agree to it. I planned ahead of time, and I brought her something that i can use as proof.
- (In the intro he mentioned that some people call monday as hell day) J: It's hell day everyone.....
- J: That's right, there's nothing that's easy in this world. There's also nothing that people do well on their first try. It's like saying monkeys fall from trees too.
- Q: Jonghyun is? Guest: When we talk about music,he's someone whose eyes sparkle at that. Jonghyun is someone that I will be close to quickly J: Ah, there's no way that we won't be close quickly, since we have so many similarities
- (As JongD, who usually speaks to himself a lot, talks to himself) J: Don't we say 'What am I doing? I'll even do that, "why do I keep talking to myself so much?"
- J: If I were asked to choose between doing what I want to and what I do well, I always say "do what you do well".
- J: After I am done with Blue Night today, I'm going home to talk to my puppy. But my puppy, as she listens, she walks away, perhaps thinking it's noisy, I should go sleep ㅜㅅㅠ
- J: Is a big age gap an issue, if you're in love with the person? I personally think, even if you have a big age gap, as long as you are in love with each other... And I think there definitely needs to be a positive development (in the relationship)
- J: Coffee... actually I don't like coffee.... but I drink it recently too. Somehow it feels like when I drink coffee, I feel comforted, and it feels that I'll do well. But drinking too much coffee isn't good, so I hope you don't drink too much coffee.
- 9: JongD, once you have kids, would you make them do music? J: Well, even if it doesnt work out as his job, I'll still want to teach him.
- J: It's possible when you look at a photo of the universe, you'll feel scared, &think "I'm such a dust-like existence,such a small existence"
- J: I'm not someone who takes cares of dates and anniversaries well, but I think it is good that there is a chance for people to confess.
- J: Next time when I get the question of what kind of person I hope my child would be, right now I think I'll say that I'd hope him/her to be a righteous person.
- J: That's right, the world is shaking very much. (If you think) I must stand firmly admist that whirlpool, then you'll get even more dizzy.
- J: There are times when it's slow, and there are times when it's fast, but what's more important is where you're headed.
- J: Actually, personally I really like the saying "It's not the end until it ends" so I think that I have to try many things
- J: If you ask me, "When is the time that you dislike the most?", I'll say that it's during hot August. I personally dislike warmness.
- J: 'our lips touched as if we were kissing' is called kissing. That's why touching lightly but accidentally is still called kissing. Okdal: You sound like a encyclopedia. J: I'm Wikipedia
- J: "I knew that would happen". But I really hate words like that. So I'm sure to say this to the people who say that "No, but if you were to know that would happen, you should have said it earlier"
- J: Because he's a singer whom I like so much, once you leave out a Stevie Wonder song in (Jonghyun's) Freestyle, it feels a little empty. He originally has many signature songs, so there seems to be song that can be introduced whatever theme it is. During "The songs that I want to let (my child) listen to when I become a father", I played 'Isn't she lovely'.
- (Letting chances slip past VS actively grabbing chances) J: I tend to think that any how, I should actively grab chances when I'm young. But this depends on the situation. What's important is being aware of both.
- J: Next time when I get married, what kind of anxieties? what kind of nervousness? etc will I have to face? I'm curious.
- J: The word "Golden Friday" makes it sound like you're a failure if you don't have fun on this day. But I'm fine even if i don't have fun, even if I'm at home. Let's have our golden friday on Blue Night.
- J: We definitely need our own time to think and time to stare into space.
- J: It has been nearly a month since I released my solo album. As I started my activities, I wake up at 5am and return home at 3am.. (I thought) how did i live like that for a month?
- J: I'm also not the type to celebrate my birthday loudly, but it's a day of receiving blessings, since it's the day I'm born. My family also gets blessed. Please don't think of it as a meaningless day.
- J: There's this saying that goes 'Ask for trouble because you're young." Actually I acknowledge this to some extent, these days, it's only about praising... it feels so much like taking advantage of youths, it's fine even if you don't experience all that.
- J: I'll make everyone a promise. When you're sad, I'll cry together with you. If you're happy, I'll be even happier for you. I'll do anything using my small little effort and I'll stand beside everyone.
- J: What is intriguing to me is that, sometimes we may think "I really want to rest today." and just for a day we'll want to throw away everything and escape. And while I was promoting, I've ever had such thoughts. But as I was hosting the radio show, I've never thought that way.
- J: I'm a very positive person. I see the good in people first.
- J: My way of overcoming a slump was to do whatever I want to even if it's just for a day.
- J: Eating well is not a problem, it's what happens after that's the problem.
- J: Not long ago I also escaped from a big misfortune! My next 10 years will go smoothly!
- J: That's right, when I see the raindrops go duruuuurakkkk~ It makes me feel like watching it while having a cup of tea.
- J: Although moving towards your dream step by step can be something that makes you heart flutter, it can also be something that makes you fear. When you move closer, it's a fear of 'what do I do if it's different from what I thought it would be?', but it doesn't seem right to avoid the dream because of that fear.
FOR ALWAYS JONGHYUN
Copyright © 2015