BLUE NIGHT TRANSLATIONS
J: I like being alone, and I enjoy loneliness. When Im with someone, there are changes, but I don't think that being alone is a bad thing.
Blue Night Radio - 150529
Blue Night Radio - 150528
Blue Night Radio - 150513
- J: I meditated when I was practising Kendo last time. If you were to do Kendo, there is some time (set) for that. There will be a time used for meditation before starting. When I was young, I didn't know the importance of that, but after I'm being troubled by insomnia after I've grown up, meditating helps.
- (If I meditate) my mind goes blank and I feel like I have tidied up (my thoughts). But I have to go "Meditate~", and only that way will I fall asleep in 15 minutes.150512
- J: Although saying "Cheer up, you will be able to carry on living in this difficult world" is important, we need realistic words too. I thought that for words of comfort, giving comfort for the present is better than giving comfort for the future.
- J (to listener who got dumped after double eyelid surgery) : What I have to say to you is that looks isn't everything.
- J: I like the sound of the rain. I like the rain actually... I like being in the rain too.
- J: Recently I have some rules for myself that I am noting down like a diary entry. That's why I am writing about the end of my day as if writing diary entries.
- J: As compared to leaving a message, it feels like receiving a blessing when (you receive) something handwritten. Humans are the only kind that have a command of words.
- J: I like being alone, and I enjoy loneliness. When Im with someone, there are changes, but I don't think that being alone is a bad thing.
- J: Because I am short, my whole body looks shorter than others? My neck is also shorter, and I tried thinking, isn't that's why it's easier to sing high notes. It's not something that was being told to me by the hospital, just something I came up with in order to comfort myself.
- J: When I was still schooling, I really liked going Karaoke. When I was there, I didn't sing every time, there are times when I just sat there quietly and listened as my friends sang.
- J: Because I really like writing so..... it was like that when I was in elementary and middle school... I would write something whenever it's the school holidays. There are times when I just write a passage, and times when I just wrote a book review.
- (Today, to you - Supreme Team's Tired.) J: It's a song that Kim Shinyoung featured in.... it's because I'm tired recently ㅋㅋ
- J: Dream.... dream.... dream.... it's like a child's word to me. We don't use it often when we're adults, but we use it often when we're kids. The pronunciation of it is cute too.
- J: Whatever dream it is, I hope that our Blue Night family members will live holding on to that dream.
- J: We talked about "originally" in the opening. For me... I'm originally a left-hander.. And I originally have double (hair) whorls, and I'm originally AB (blood) type.
- SKJ: To explain 'Avengers' simply, they're (like) SHINee. It's a gathering of people with capabilities.
- J: Actually I watched the movie (Avengers) a few days ago, and I watched it alone.
- J: Korea will be defended by SHINee, while the Earth shall be defended by the Avengers~
- J:It seems romantic to be awake when others have fallen asleep. I didn't come to sleep late because of this, but since I've been sleeping late for about 3~4years, this has become an additional reason.
- L: I succeeded in confessing through ppt.
- J: Oh just like in Love Actually. Standing at the window and flipping pages from the sketchbook, just that you made it a digital version. I can't do that... because first of all I'm a computer idiot. I can't even present the information nicely. ㅎㅅㅎ;;;;
- J: Are you able to live simply, everyone? I definitely can't. Is it because I'm timid... For me, I'd be happier if I think complicatedly and make hard decisions.
- J: I have grey hairs too, at the side of my head. But because I dye my hair often, it doesn't show. They say that grey hair grow because of stress or your hormone secretions.
FOR ALWAYS JONGHYUN
Copyright © 2015