BLUE NIGHT TRANSLATIONS DECEMBER 2014
J: I really like words like these. "I'm on your side.", "I need you."
Blue Night radio - 141231
Blue Night radio - 141230
Blue Night radio - 141229
- J: The moment exercising becomes a part of your everyday life... For me, it's like a deviation which helps me relieve stress
- J: (To relieve stress) Actually I exercised? But even that, time passes so I have ...
- J: Seems like there are a lot people who are having a tough time, let's encourage each other and do well.
- Listener asked about Jong's New year resolutions. J: Well, about stopping something or e.g. starting to exercise... I've got nothing to stop and I don't have to start to exercise, because I've already been exercising
Blue Night radio - 141228
- J: the memories during school days is really nice.. when we learn to feel an ardent love for celebrity, singer, actor, or just anyone
- J: When I write lyrics, most of the time, I use similes or metaphors and I try to write it like a poem, but at some point in time, I feel how cool the manly or straightforward lyrics are. Somehow I see it, I'm recently thinking about wanting to write lyrics that can be felt on an animal-like basis. It's sexy.
Blue Night Radio - 141226
- J: I even wrote them (the places Jonghyun wants to go to) down. But I would really like to go to Australia.
- J: (When doing music) For my situation, when I am watching a movie, I get a lot of inspiration. As I watch videos. Or books...even though I get inspiration when I read, I get more inspiration from watching videos or looking at drawings
- J: People say it's peculiar, but I even write all the lyrics then I write the song. Changing the melody to match the lyrics
- J: For me, if the lyrics don't come out, then the melody doesn't come out either.
Blue Night Radio - 141225
- J: But if it's not now, when else are you going to drink with no worries like this?
- J: It's hard to look at oneself objectively. Because I meet myself everyday. At the end of the year, we greet the people around us with "You've worked hard" right? To myself personally, I wonder how I can say warm words to myself.
- J: (Every new year) I spend it in the broadcasting station. Although that's good...I'm a little curious. During the time when it goes over to the new year, as people gather and drink alcohol.. I feel like spending it drunk once. That's gonna happen sometime..
Blue Night Radio - 141224
- J: I'm going to order home delivery after this. I'm going to start from pig trotters, then to chicken, seasoned fried chicken.
Blue Night Radio - 141222
- J: I'm the type who likes the cold, I constantly exercise but rather than doing it everyday I do it once every 2, 3 days.
- J: Writing a diary... it's a hard habit (to manage). I tried to write one but I kept failing
- J: Isn't being cute the most important thing? For me, the first thing that matters to me is that the person is cute.
Blue Night Radio - 141221
- J: I'm also like that too, (that i feel more gloomy during winter), and the season that I like best is winter. As compared to hotness, I like the cold better. I also like winter clothes better.
Blue Night Radio - 141220
- J: I don't know if it's possible to forget. Even till now, I still ask how to forget someone you've loved.
- L: If you don't play the song then I'm gonna cry. J: It's good to cry out loud some time!! -laughs-
- J: There is really no such thing as good or bad in art, just preferences.
- J: Personally, by my own feelings, there are no good or bad songs. Just songs that I enjoy and songs that I can't enjoy.
Blue Night Radio - 141219
- J: Actually, family is the best energy that you'll get when your body or mind is weak.
- J: I still can't iron... I've never tried it before either. I'm a bad son.
- J: There's something magical about alcohol, which makes everything you eat with it delicious
- J: Sleep is indeed the best thing for (good) skin.
Blue Night Radio - 141218
- 9: How has time passed for Jonghyun-ssi? J: It was so fast, it's worrisome.
- J: To people who worry, they say time passes quickly right? Time pass by so quickly.
- J: I can't watch melodramatic movies well. I don't watch them well. Romantic comedies too.. I don't watch them well.
- nine: what's your life's movie? J: to tell the title is a bit.. nine: tell me tell me! J: american psycho ㅎㅅㅎ; let's move on
- J: isn't french the most romantic language in the world? the pronunciation and they determine gender for each objects..?
- J: Has everyone been to the aquarium? For me, I don't seem to have gone there even once.
- J: I haven't had the experience when my husband was at a company dinner. I won't have it for my lifetime.
- J: They say not to do anything on the bed other than sleeping, but to watch from the beam projector I have at home, I even have to lie down to be able to watch. It's problematic. I'll have to change my house structure.
Blue Night Radio - 141217
- (L asks if she should look at the exam scope before sleeping or after waking up) J: I think you should read before sleeping. And I also can't study. The both of our (JongD and LJH) suggestions are ...not going to be of much help.
- J: I don't have many high school friends. 1 who attended the same school for 6 months? I mainly contact my middle sch friends
- (About bfs in uni) J: That is a wrong saying, very. It's a mom's white lie!
- J: Who was the one who came up with the saying that you're gonna get a boyfriend when you get into university??
- J: When I was still studying, if there's smth that I want, I just ask directly...
- Student Jong: I want this / Mom: No / Jong: Got it. Give up.
- J: Tomorrow is going to be colder, but don't always stay indoors. How about doing some exercise, I thought.
- J: Not long ago when I went to the hospital, the person who helped me draw blood sample said "I listened to the radio well", and I went "aigo!!! Thank you!" And when I was on the airplane, the staff told me "I am listening to Blue Night well~" so I said "aigo!!! Thank you!"
- (About the self-reflection clauses that he thinks of) J: I like things like that. That's why I note them down in my handphone, in my handphone memos. That's why sometimes when I see them, (I go) wow wow wow oh oh
- J: Because it's exam studies, it doesn't end. It ends when exams end right, the exam studies
Blue Night Radio - 141216
- J: Actually for me.. number 2. Not like spitting and hitting, but I'm not the type to hide. Because I act in order to express, I'm the kind to not hold grudges. (If the person says) I'm sorry, then I'd really won't hold grudges. And if there's a collision, then I'm the kind to collide intensely.
- J: My standard is almost like that of having a facial recognition disability...Where did I see this person... I can't remember..
Blue Night Radio - 141215
- J: It's easy to make memories last for a lifetime but it's hard to make memories.
- L: The line JongD says a lot is "Yeah..." Okdal: That's right x2 J: So that we can move on quickly~ Yeah, let's move on quickly!
- J: there's a saying that if you kiss under the mistletoe, your love will last forever. everyone, hurry up and go find a mistletoe ㅎㅅㅎ
- J: I don't even know how the year went by.
- J: Did you abide by your plans for the year well? Before I can abide by my own plans, I was too busy.
Blue Night Radio - 141214
- J: When you get your driver's license, you feel like you've become an adult.
- J: When you get your own car, you feel like you've REALLY become an adult.
- J: (about feeling regretful in life) personally, feeling regretful then reflecting over it and challenging to make it complete again is better... ㅎㅅㅎ
- J: Personally, living well is.. when I think about it, I seem to not be living too perfectly. Because even if I think that I am perfect, when others look at me, there seems to be flaws. Personally I think that it would be good to regret, reflect, and make changes.
Blue Night Radio - 141212
- J: Tuna Kimchi Fried Rice is delicious right! I want to eat it too! (...) I have to go home and eat it!
Blue Night Radio - 141210
- J: There aren't many times when both sides of your nose gets blocked. For me, because my rhinitis is quite serious, my method is that you lie on the side opposite of the side that is blocked.
Blue Night Radio - 141209
- J: It's dangerous to confess on impulse, everyone!!
Blue Night Radio - 141207
- J: I usually write lyrics about a happy love or a steady love but now I feel like writing about unrequited love too ㅎㅅㅎ
- J: I injured my leg earlier and even went to the hospital right, friends whom haven't been in touch for very long very long visited me and even brought porridge along, even though I jokingly said,"Aiyah, what is this even brought this~", I was so touched and cried because we haven't met up for so long and they visited me.
- J: I'm the type to get very obvious with the things that I don't like. Even if I try not to show it, I get obvious.
Blue Night Radio - 141206
- J: I've never tried acting before. I'm bad at it. I'm bad at any form of art besides music ㅎㅅㅎ;; can't even draw...
- J: When I was 19 turning 20, I went "Yeah~~~~ I'm 20!", but not even one thing was different. After I was 22, 21, I got my driver's license, and that was like the biggest change at that time.
- (How to write song lyrics so that they will be well received) J: For me there are two things (to note). There are times when I have to match the style of the company and write, and there are also times when I have to write leaving out the style of the company. When I have to write in accordance to the style of the company, I try to use more spiced-up words. Other than that, I try to write more poetically.
Blue Night Radio - 141205
- J: I'm the type who quite likes pajamas pants. I wear them often at home too. Even when I go overseas, I'm sure to pack and bring a pair
Blue Night Radio - 141204
- J: I'm actually also the type to dream a lot... Even recently... Recently I also dream of something similar... A definitive dream.. And I also tend to be the kind who likes to dream. When I wake up after a dream, the wings of imagination unfolds./ My dreams are very limited. lately i've been dreaming of the similar things. i like dreaming because when i wake up, I'll think "what would've happened the next?" ㅎㅅㅎ
- J: If there's someone that I like, then I'd really like to try that. About 15 days before the anniversary date? I'll send flowers one stalk each time. Ah, it's embarrassing to even say it. And on the day of the anniversary, I'll send as many (flowers) as the number of the anniversary day. Keuh~~ touching. The tears, bam! The text bam! Isn't that so?
- J: I really like words like these. "I'm on your side.", "I need you."
- J: We both know that. This person is pretending to be happy. This person is angry but is trying to calm down... We don't know what colour our hearts are. Because I can't see it too So even if it's the past, it's good if it's pink. Let's both work hard so that it doesn't get burnt black.
Blue Night Radio - 141202
- GYB: is there an erotic song among shinee's songs J: there is among the ones i wrote. i wrote them indirectly but it's a secret ㅎㅅㅎ; Actually Juliette has some of those parts too. depends on how one interprets it ㅎㅅㅎ
- J: When I was having a shoot, I only remember secretly trying it once just like taste-testing. It's cool to go (see the) sunrise with your friends in a camping car? Whether it is next year or the year after the next, if it's not these camping cars, what is it these days? People go camping a lot right. Even without a camping car. I also want to try roasting and eating meat, but there is no one who will go with me.
- J: It's been a long time since I went shopping by myself, and I have become familiar with watching a movie by myself. I like going shopping by myself, and it's enjoyable too. I started watching movies by myself after I was 20 years old and over. About 23, 24 years old? I can focus on the movie and it's fun too. I get asked(?) "it's not bad right?", but it's not "not bad", it's that I love it severely. It's also... welcome to the solo world.
- (Whether he is the type to lose or to win in a relationship) J: Oh, I am totally... I walk around on my knees.