BLUE NIGHT TRANSLATIONS SEPTEMBER 2014
J: I think because we are humans, it is possible that we hate. Because we are having a hard time.
Blue Night Radio - 140921
Blue Night Radio - 140920
- J: Eric Benet's Chocolate Legs. I like this songs too. There's this relaxed feel to it, it's a song that's like a scented candle.
- J: (I was told not to cry so) I probably said that feeling that it was unfair but it seemed like my mom felt differently. That's right, humans have to cry. That's why, after that I was taught to be honest with expressing my feelings as I grew up, so I'm the kind to be honest with expressing my feelings.
- J: My mom said something like that to me before. Since I was young, I had lots of tears, so (she said) "Ohhh you're a boy but why do you cry like that?". She probably said that while feeling frustrated. That's why I cried even more while saying "Aren't boys human?"
Blue Night Radio - 140917
- J: Actually, I think that the most important thing (for one) during schooling days is to find one's dreams.
- J: Truthfully, I can't write well and I can't write small, so I find people who are able to write small amazing.
- J: Studies are important, moral education is important, there are many (things like that), but I think the most important thing is to find your future desires.
Blue Night Radio - 140916
- J: Our members like to joke around 'hey you just gained 1000 calories!' Because we eat a lot ㅎㅅㅎ
Blue Night Radio - 140915
- J: There are always times where by the appearances of winners will catch your eye, and times where the appearances of losers will catch your eye, but it's not fine to lose your self confidence along with that appearance. I'm also (the kind) who thinks that everything is my fault... so... what should I say, whether something goes well, or if it goes wrong, I'm the type to always have a heavy heart, but there are people like that too, as they live by, (they become) people who worries uselessly. For those people, when they hear such songs, it would be good to have self confidence (and think) like "That's right, because my life belongs to me".
- J: I'm the type who is unable to conceal (my emotions). When I am having a hard time, or when I am lonely, I don't struggle to seem fine.
Blue Night Radio - 140914
- J: It's been about 1 year since I've bleached my (hair) roots? The very first time when I changed my hair colour, I changed it while thinking of breaking away (from my previous self). Because after my car accident, I rested for a little bit over a month? And after that, while my activities resumed, things like my mindset, (I thought) I should change, I should brace myself. At that time, I felt excited.
Blue Night Radio - 140913
- J: My heart moves just by looking at someone who smiles widely. It's virus. Happy virus.
Blue Night Radio - 140910
- J: sleep doesn't come when you decide on sleeping early ㅎㅅㅎ;;
- J: For my situation, actually because I'm not the type to be attached to stuff like that... I take myself as the focal point, it ends as long as I am comfortable. Because I'm of that type, it seems like a difference in inclination... If I want to apply expensive eye cream on my elbows or heels then I just have to do it. It's the same for yogurt too, if I am feeling full, it's okay even if I don't eat those that are stuck on the lid.
- J: Actually, tests, personal matters, promotions, you definitely need skills for things like that, but they also involve rumours. Okdal: That's right. J: It also includes how your bosses are, but it seems to be pitiful, that even if there are few negative talks they can be influential. Okdal: But do you believe in that, that though he is your close friend, you hear from other people that he was talking about you behind your back? J: I've experienced that a lot... but I just treat them the same. Okdal: Does those get piled up? J: Rather than having them piled up, I'm the type to just forget about them. I don't even hate the person who tells me those things, I don't even hate the people who curse me. I can't do anything. I've tried to find an explanation for that, I've tried that, at times when it's so ridiculous. But I couldn't get an answer, and I conclude that "It's my wrongdoing". So by a way of its own, just don't tell me things like that. If I don't see it for myself, I wouldn't know. I also tried asking "Did you see it for yourself?" And for me before I see it for yourself, it would be hard for me to believe.
- J: Personally, actually, I would want to sleep when I'm having a hard time, but I get angry a lot, and when I do I can't sleep. Okdal: What's the best way (to make yourself go to sleep?) J: Making yourself tired, by exercising. When you exercise, you relieve your stress, and when you get tired you fall asleep, and when you open your eyes, time has passed. You also get healthy, so try to exercise!
- Listener (17 y/o) says she wants to be an actress but she postponed her audition because of what her parents say about her.
- J: As I heard the story, what I thought was that I'm worried about how she postponed her audition after (she hears) what the people around her say. Because, you can gain experience through auditions right, it would be good if you pass it, but there are also a lot of people who take part in auditions but fail them. Compared to showing others my acting, and showing them who I am, it can be a practice, that's why I'm worried (for her) because she gave up after hearing what her father or friends said. Because we have not talked in depth about this friend's dreams, it would be hard to say. But first of all, it's important to try, at a young age, and gain experience. At a young age, take the risk and when you learn something, there's much that you'd be able to see.
- Listener: I'm a student who lives alone. I procrastinated cleaning the house, washing the dishes, doing the laundry and it's annoying having to do them.
- J: Aigo what to do, you still have to do it even if it's annoying. It's not like someone is going to do it for you or it's not like they will disappear. Right now, please get up quickly, and while you listen to Blue night, do the laundry! Wash the dishes! Clean the house! Ah but it's too late now, apart from washing the dishes there's nothing you can do. Then I hope that even if it's washing the dishes first, you can do it while you listen to Blue Night. Because if you procrastinate you still have to do it all in the end.
Blue Night Radio - 140909
- J: It's easy to tell your friends that "I'm having a hard time, it's hard", but why is it hard to tell our family members that?
Blue Night Radio - 140907
- J: There are times where you have a hard time (because) you can't grumble to others, in case they tell others what was said, or that that person may be burdened (by what was said)... (so you grumble to your pet dog). Puppies just listen to whatever you say.
- J: There are times when people think that "it would be good if someone could just hug me", (but) for me (I have a) pet dog at home, I grumble to my pet dog.
Blue Night Radio - 140906
- J: Actually I'm the same too, instead of giving presents that my friend needs or will have to use, I like to give presents that will make the person laugh right there and then.
- J: Actually I really like things like this a lot. Being immersed in a world of my own, advancing with my own imagination... Mainly, for example, (thinking) if I were to face such a situation? As I watch a movie, (I think) what would my choice be if I were to be in this situation?
- J: For my situation, I am the type to reveal my emotions as they are and not pretend to be cheerful, so when I hear such words I get cheered up. "Even though I don't know what happened, cheer up. Be strong. If you don't feel like saying it, it's okay not to say it."
- J: When you are having a hard time, when you are sad, with good friends by your side you will feel secure. It's really good to have friends like that.
Blue Night Radio - 140905
- J: If I have to choose between doing what I want to do and what I can do, I will choose to do what I can do. I would focus on doing what I can do and because, in the future, what I want to do may become what I can do.
Blue Night Radio - 140903
- J: Even in my situation, I liked music since I was young, but although I regarded it as my dream, (it happened) specifically from when I was in 2nd year of middle school. The moment that became my dream, it became an existence like a ray of light. Before that (music) was like a friend? that has always been by my side, but from some moment it became something to be envious about. Although recently it's as if it's by my side, sometimes it's like something that I only look at.
Blue Night Radio - 140902
- J: I think because we are humans, it is possible that we hate. Because we are having a hard time.
- J: I don't know why I like the sound of rain so much.
FOR ALWAYS JONGHYUN
Copyright © 2015