BLUE NIGHT TRANSLATIONS
J: When I smile, (the reflection in) the mirror smiles too..... the mirror never smiles first.
Blue Night Radio - 140515
Blue Night Radio - 140512
Blue Night Radio - 140508
Blue Night Radio - 140507
- J: Many people do not like rainy days. I belong to the side which likes rainy days.
Blue Night Radio - 140506
- Listener: If you start counting from the sky, JjongD is the tallest in SHINee.
- J: My mom always dotes on me, (saying things like) my son is pretty, my son is kind, but I'm really sorry towards you, (so) I asked why, (and she said) because (your) mom's stature is short.... I'm fine!!! I'm fine with a short stature!!! Why are you laughing, do you think I'm lying!!! I'm really fine!!!
- Listener: It's okay, if we measure starting from the sky then Jonghyun is the tallest in SHInee. Jonghyun: ..... (silent for a moment) Not saying anything like this is a broadcast accident.... who cares if I'm the tallest if we measure from the sky??? I don't need a tall stature!!! No one knows where to start measuring the distance between the ground and the sky, no need to be like this!!!
Blue Night Radio - 140503
- Listener talked about her ugly passport photo.
- J: Not your problem. It is the passport photo's problem. Just think of it this way.
Blue Night Radio - 140502
- J: When I smile, (the reflection in) the mirror smiles too..... the mirror never smiles first.
- Listener wrote a letter to Blue Night to get some comfort from JongD (T/N: probably because of voice problems or smth, I didn't pay attention).
- J: When I was in a slump because the condition of my voice wasn't good, I thought that by ignoring it I would get out of the slump, so I continued to sing songs. But (I realised) that rest should come first, it is the most important. So (listener name), since you're a high school graduate, you should probably give yourself sometime.
- Another listener also sent in a handwritten letter and Jonghyun read it out. She wrote that she didn't use to believe that personalities can change because of exams, only until it happened to herself. She became more sensitive and because of this sensitive personality she had some troubles with the people around her. But at night she listens to Blue Night and Jong D and she says she is healed. At this time, she is the only one (in the house) who is awake, but listening to the radio, she laughs when there are funny comments, cries when suddenly feels lonely, but she also gets strength from JongD.
- J: You can try to keep a diary. Write your feelings or your memories regarding that day in the diary and it could be of use next time. When you are having a hard time in the future, you could read your thoughts. It could be embarrassing but it may give you much support. When I was in school, I had one (diary), but regrettably I lost it. I don't know where it is now.