BLUE NIGHT TRANSLATIONS
Blue Night Radio -150329
Blue Night Radio -150326
Blue Night Radio -150325
- J: So it's not just me! I also have times when I can't open both my eyes. And I can only open one eye.. It seems to be that way until I put on my lenses. The focus doesn't match, when I sleep and wake up.
- J: Because I'm the type who likes to stay at home, who likes to stay still, who likes to lie down, so when I'm in a bad mood, I don't go out
- J: I've also tried doing that too. When dieting. I kept doing that. I chew on something then I spit it out. I've also tried the Danish/Denmark Diet before. For about 2 weeks. There was a time when I don't have much interest in food so it wasn't that hard and I succeeded but.. (having) eggs and tea was too hard. And I also didn't feel like my body was getting healthier. And I only lost weight. That's why I never did it again.
- J: I've really heard a lot of spiteful words. But I wasn't too upset... and I wondered if I was living too extremely.
- J: By saying it's okay it's okay it's okay, it may even make it not okay. You said "It's okay not to put on the song".... so I'll put it on.
- J: I've had many vocal teachers, amongst all of them, one of them told me that there people won't even listen to my songs because of my voice. I've heard such things. At that time, I wasn't even discouraged. But I thought, you shall see what I'll become, and on the contrary I was spurred.
- J: For me, my initial dream was to be a songwriter. I entered the band department with the thought that I have to do music whatever happens. Then because I got popular, and because it was fun, I continued doing it. As that happens, I got lucky, got casted, and became a singer. But actually, I only started thinking that I have to be a singer when I was beginning to sign the contract. As I signed the contract, "Ah, I have to be a singer". It was interesting, so naturally I became passionate. I thought that it's right that my future is going this way, I didn't even think that I was different from others, it's like how those people have something different from me. I don't know well too. Because (I) have never thought that I've made good music.
- J: So what about that, to waste love, to waste emotions. Actually, the word "waste" itself carries such a negative connotation but as we live, we need that. Let's do that a lot~ Wasting our emotions.
- J: Instrumentals... I listen to them recently. Not just on Blue Night, but here and there as well. Is there a season that is good for listening to instrumentals? Is this time that time (to do so)? I'm doing that now though.
- J: The number of friends you have is not important. If there is someone you can tell things to, even if you only have 1 friend, that's fine.
- J: Ah but I think that even after I get married, I still won't know how cooling beer tastes.
- J: I like to go for walks at night! I also like to do things at night. But sometimes if I am scared or feel similar emotions, I'll whistle?
- J: There isn't even anyone I can drink alcohol with :(
- J: I've said this a few times on broadcast, but "I'm going to the nail shop~" is something that seems to make my heart flutter. Because it's like an unknown world to me. For examples, if a guy tries that...it's something like "I'm going to the tanning shop"? Anyway, it's a place you go to get pretty.
- J: Life of Pi.... that's almost like the movie of my life.
- J: Recently, I'm trying to exercise everyday. I didn't exercise today... I'll have to exercise after the broadcast.
- J: I wake up a little when I hear music. That's why if I hear music I like, even if I'm tired, I get a little more alert.
- L:Should I buy White, Mint, or Pink clothes? J: I dislike all. They are colours that give you a hard time. J: They are colours that get dirty easily so... I usually buy dark colours. LJH: Mint is pretty. J: That's right! Buy mint~ Mint fragrance~
- J: If you're tired, then just sleep~
- L: Should I do my English homework or my math homework first? Was JongD good with your studies? J: I was bad with my studies, so I have no idea if you should do English or Math first.
- J: There are people whose habit is to say sorry. I am someone like that too. Perhaps I'm the kind who doesn't easily say thank you. To the people that I love, i don't easily say "sorry", but i'm cosplaying as a bad boy.
- GYB: (You have to select the guy that your sister has to marry) but only GYB and Coffee Boy is left in this world. J: Then I'll make her go be a nun.
- J: I really like this comment. "Tidy up your feelings first", I really like something like that.
- Listener says she's receiving game invites and asks what she should do. J: For me, I block (the person).
- J: i went to the dermatologist’s a little while ago. i was coming out after my treatment, and one of the employees there was going to get something for me. while turning the corner, she bumped into me, almost as if falling into an embrace. but it made my heart pound a bit! i don’t even know her face. only the smell of her shampoo. [to the listener:] it might be a good strategy to fall into the arms (of the guy you like). run into their arms, while giving off the nice smell of shampoo. just like m-, me.
- J: I talk about wanting to do this for a long time a lot. Whether it is in a private setting with idol group members, or discussing with SHINee members.. I have to do music for a long time. I also want to watch over the team that I am in and things like that so that we can do this for a long time.
- J: I want to continue doing this for a long time. I also think about wanting to last as long as the SHINHWA seniors. (something like that)
- J: Whether you sleep for 1h or 2h, when you wake up at 7am, there is no way that you can't sleep the next day.
- J: Everyone, it's (days like vday, white day) commercialism!
- J: There's no such thing as a useless curiosity. No matter how trivial that curiosity is, wouldn't it be useful in the future?
- J: That's okay, time didn't pass that much. It's merely 6 months of your life.
- J: You can't live without an aim.
- J: When I guested on Tablo's Dreaming radio show, I wrote a Jonghyun note that goes like "I'll cheer up.. I'll cheer up... I'll cheer up tomorrow". But sometimes, compared to saying "Cheer up", it's fine to also say "It's okay to not cheer up.".
- J: How is your vacation style like? For me.... it's going without a guide.
- J: Actually I don't keep trying to find out what about me that has changed. Because I like things I'm familiar with, and I like serenity.
- J: Do you all write letters? I don't. Because my handwriting is ugly. So, mobile? email? I write stuff through these channels. Because my handwriting is ugly, my words look unshapely. 2 years ago, I tried to make an effort to correct my handwriting. But letters... I don't know when I'll write them.
- J: When I said I am going to be a singer, everyone around me tried to stop me. They wondered, "how is that kid going to become a singer?"
- J: When I hear that others give up their dreams because it's hard, I think that they are escaping.
- J: I don't have one season that I like, but (if i had to choose) winter?
- J: The age at which people is getting married is getting later, as compared to the past. It can even be called a culture? I want to get married, if it's possible, when someone I love appears. Ah I'm even talking about marriage now. I'm only 26 years old.
- J: Everyone, your soulmate will appear. Our spring will be here too.
- SKJ: Does the fan who likes Jonghyun-ssi like the person called Jonghyun or the image of Jonghyun-ssi on stage? What is the real Jonghyun like? J: I really thought a lo~t about that. I thought about how I really appeared to be as. But what others see of me is who I am.
- J: Have you all ever heard of the difference between your heart hurting and your head hurting head hurting? Your heart hurts when you can accept the situation. Your head hurts when you can't.
- J: These days, I do more things alone. I watch movies alone, I eat alone. Those things that people do with others, I do it alone. Doing things alone can be charismatic too. My concern is that, now I can't watch movies with others anymore. It's more comfortable that way too.
- J: That's right, the words of the elders are never wrong. But that doesn't mean what we're wrong because we're young.
- J: Let's all be happy.
- J: When you find your diary or notebook from before and you read the entries inside, the first thing that you do is to laugh. It's not even someone else's stories, but you laugh because it's embarrasing. Everyone, you have had such experiences too, right? Because of how troublesome it is to create an entry everyday, I have never written entries in the long run. When I read (my written thoughts from before), I go "This was how I thought?" Sometimes I also wonder "How can anyone be so pessimistic?"
- J: It's different when you hear a track that is filled with the audience's voices.
- J: When you're hungry..... isn't that a way to diet? To drink water when you're hungry. But then, the stomach is manipulated by the brain. Don't drink too much water when you're hungry and hurt your body.
- J: In our team, Minho-gun is someone who appears to be like that? When he's running late in the morning, or when he wakes up late, he tends to be sluggish.
- J: I don't like the nuance behind the phrase "(S/He)'s not my style", that's why even though I don't use this expression, I'm the type who has distinct likes and dislikes.
- J: Personally, I think that the bigger you dreams, the better it is. I also think that for goals, you have to keep in mind their probabilities. That's why the more you work to realise your goals, the nearer you are to your dreams, and when your goal becomes your dream, another dream forms.
- J: I've tried to draw a line regarding the things that I want to do and the things I hate to do. But it was ambiguous. Even if it's something that I don't want to do now, but if it helps me in the future, then I'll think of it as something that I want to do. But we don't know how it'd be like in the future.
- J: My height now... during my 2nd year of middle school.... in winter.... it has been the same since then. I was 170cm, but I grew by 1cm and am now 171cm. Everyone, you all won't know the happiness when that '0' changes to a '1'.